Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
About a month ago, I placed an order on the Sephora website but never got around to posting my haul just because I was so busy with school and my point-and-shoot camera broke along with my phone camera so I didn`t feel like putting anything up. But, here goes!
The first thing that I purchased was the <strong>Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation SPF 16</strong>. This was $38.50 and I got it in the shade O20 Natural Light Ochre. This is an online exclusive so you will not find it in-store. That made it sort of hard to pick a shade for myself, but I think I did a pretty good job. I absolutely love this foundation!
The next thing that I purchased were TWO of the <strong>Tokidoki Arte Palette - Lion Pappa.</strong>. This was on sale for $3 so how could I resist?! This regularly retails for $10. I purchased two because I plan on giving one to my sister. The shadows are really pretty and wearable, I think. The blush is really nice as well!
Next, I purchased the <strong>Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in "Seduce 14".</strong> I actually purchased this lipstick a long time ago but I lost it the very first night I brought it out to go clubbing with me. I was so sad and haven`t gotten over it since. Finally, I purchased a replacement! I love this lipstick. This was $12.00
The next few items that I list will be samples/gifts that were included in my order for free ---
- <strong>TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62</strong>: I was interested in this scent! It seems like a nice scent for the upcoming season.
- <strong> Bumble and bumble Hairdresser`s Invisible Oil:</strong> I haven`t heard of this product before so I thought I would give it a try. I love hair serums and products that fall under that category.
- <strong>Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift - Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo:</strong> I`m really glad I was able to try these products! They`re really expensive for what they are so these are nice-sized deluxe samples to try out.
- <strong>Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free SPF 15:</strong> I have heard so much about Hourglass makeup that I had to try their foundation!
- <strong>L`Eau de Chloé Eau de Toilette deluxe sample:</strong> I got this through a coupon code that I had included in my order. I thought this was the original Chloe. It`s not - but this is a nice fragrance, and great to carry in your bag!