Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! This is a haul from a month ago and I pretty much went crazy after I found a bunch of new items at various stores.
Revlon ColorStay 16 hour eyeshadow quads
- $7.49 at drugstores
- I had a bunch of ECB from CVS so I was able to get it practically BOGO FREE
- Addictive and Moonlit are both neutral palettes
L`Oreal Infallible Shadows
- $7 to $8
- Golden Sage and Bronzed Taupe
- These are supposedly comparable to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill products
Wet n Wild Mega Shield Lipsticks
- $1.99 or $2.99
- All of mine had an instant $1 off sticker so I got them for 99 cents each
- Pink Slip, Within These Adobe, A Currant Affair, That`s Berry Beautiful
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
- Had $6 off ECB, so I was able to get this for half price
- There are two new shades: Pink and Warm, I purchased Warm
Have you seen or purchased any of these new products yet?
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.