Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey gys! As everyone knows long flights are exhausting!! The thing I care the most when flying, besides being comfortable of course, is that I don`t want to look like a mess when the plain is landing.
I noticed that my main beauty problem after a flight is dehidration (well...I don`t really travel first class, student here!) So, this is what I do:
1. Two days prior to my flight I drink more water than usual
2. I use a face cream that is very hidrating before I go to the airport
3. I reduce my makeup to minimal and I use products that are more on the creamy side
As for clothes, I`ve seen many people wearing sportswear and sneakers but that is really not my style at all because I`m girlly and I like dressing up. So, I wear:
1.the most comfortable flats I have
2. a pair of tights
3. a longer shirt with some nice details (to make everything less boring)
4. a cardigan because it tends to get cold
5. A big pair of sunglasses for when I land (Like Jakie O :P)
That`s all, I hope it`s usefull to someone!!
What is your beauty routine when flying? What is youre major problem when landing?
Thank you for reading!
photo is not mine: http://classnfab.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/jackieo.jpg