Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So in my school`s culinary class (not the culinary class I go to on weekends) we have been talking about China, the culture, the history and of course, the food! This is one recipe I came across and I absolutely love it. It`s so quick (Just a simple stir-fry) and soooo damn yummy! Seriously! If you`re looking for a quick lunch (or dinner) and you have shrimp on-hand, try this. I swear, you won`t regret it!
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 hot red pepper, diced
4 scallions, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1½ teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon szechuan sauce
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
½ teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon red curry paste
1. In a small bowl whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. Bring a large saute pan to med-high heat.
3. Add olive oil and saute hot red pepper for 30 seconds.
4. Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes until just turning pink.
5. Add scallions (reserve some for garnish), ginger and garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Add sauce and toss to coat all of the shrimp. Cook for 30 seconds until thickened.
7. Add peanuts and cook another 30 seconds.
8. Quickly transfer to a plate and serve.