Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Twilight star Kristen Stewart is on the cover of July 2012`s issue of Vanity Fair magazine (and she is holding a puppy awwww)! Kristen Stewart recently played Snow White in "Snow White and the Huntsman" (which I must say is a billion times better than "Mirror Mirror" Sorry Julia Roberts). In a series of stunning high fashion pix styled by Jessica Diehl and photographed by the legendary Mario Testino, Kristen the punk princess seems to have gotten a haute couture makeover.
1) Cover dress: Armani Prive
2) Blue Ball gown: Christian Dior
3) Lace Corset: Jean Paul Gaultier
4) Silk Blouse and skirt: Givenchy
5) Second blue ball gown: also Christian Dior
6) Ruffled gown: Chanel (that`s Chanel`s Karl Lagerfeld in the pic with her)
7) Gold gown: Valentino (love the setting too)
This looks like one of Kristen`s most high fashioned magazine shoots yet! What do you think? Which look is your favorite? I love Dior #1!
*pictures from Vanity Fair July 2012
Source link: http://www.vanityfair.com