Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So the other day, my Korean friend finally decided to cook Korean BBQ for us. I thought the process would be rather intricate and complex, seeing that I don`t usually make BBQ myself (although I`m excellent at eating them :)) But to my pleasant surprise it was fairly easy. The most important step is to marinate the meat with good homemade sauce (mostly ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, green onion, pepper) for a couple of hours (or over night). We didn`t even need a BBQ grill, and just used his regular kitchen stove. The meat came out extremely delicious and tender.
How to eat Korean BBQ Samgyupsal style:
1) put pieces of cooked meat into a sheet of fresh clean lettuce
2) Add kimchi and Korean chilly paste on top of the meat
3) Wrap the meat with lettuce into a bundle
4) Stuff your face with as much food as you can and enjoy! :)
Question for you =)
1) Have you ever had Korean BBQ?
2) What other Korean dishes do you like?