Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A closing store means discounted prices! Cosmetics are 40% off at the moment at the Kmart near where I live. I wanted to buy so many things but limited myself to buy things that I would actually use lol.
Things I bought:
- Almay intense i-color shadow stick for Hazel Eyes
- N.Y.C. Eyeliner Duet in Mockingbird (880)
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in True Red (090)
- Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer
- Wet n` Wild coloricon eyeshadow single in Panther (255C)
- L`Oreal infallible eye shadow in Continuous Cocoa (891)
- L`Oreal true match super-blendable compact makeup in Warm/Sun Beige (W6)
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Color in Lava Red (400)
I bought these kind of on a whim; some I purchased just because I`ve seen the raves about them.
If you know of any Kmart`s near your area see if they`re closing so you can check out the sale!
I`ve gotta say that these prices are pretty good compared to the retail price but it`s not super cheap. It sucks they didn`t take coupons. I`m waiting until the discounts are greater but that`ll probably leave the stuff no one wants. My total was around $29.20 not including tax and at regular price it would`ve been $48.67.
I`ll do individual reviews when I get to using them.
[Images are mine.]