Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Kim`s hair is so long and shiny! This hairstyle is pretty simple to recreate, plus I`m pretty sure her bangs are clip ins. So if you don`t want to cut your hair try those :)
1. On wet clean hair, first apply a volumizing spray/mousse to your roots.
2. Then spray a heat protectant on your hair
3. Blow dry straight on low heat using a round brush (the bigger the round brush the straighter it`ll end up). Make sure you point the hair dryer downwards to avoid frizz.
4. Wrap your bangs around a bristle brush and blow dry it like that.
5. Once all your hair is dry, run a flat iron on the bottom half of your hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry or flat ironing it will cause damage.
6. Spray or use a couple drops of shine serum on your ends to keep them sleek.
That`s how to get her look!