Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Keira`s hair is so pretty and romantic! I have a similiar wavy texture so this look is insanely easy for me to do. I just make a ponytail. But for those of you who`d like to recreate it, here`s how:
1. This works best on day old hair (not greasy, don`t be gross)
2. Add a texturizing product through the bottom half of your hair
3. Using a large barrel curling iron, curl the bottom half
4. When the curls have cooled, use your finger or a wide tooth comb to loosen the curls
5. She doesn`t have much volume on the top, but if your hair is fine you might want to tease the top a little
6. Pull hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. (if you didn`t tease, tug the top a little)
7. cover the elastic with a piece of your hair (wrap it around) and secure with a bobby pin
8. Finally curl your bangs a little to finish your look!
This works great if you have longer bangs or just leave some front pieces out and curl those. Voila!