Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Image from the http://Sephora.com website
Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint
"This set contains:
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Heavens (pearlized vanilla)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Enjoy the Silence (pearlized butter-cream)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in <3 (soft pink with sparkle)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Downtown (pearlized champagne)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Sunny (pearlized gold)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Pray For me (pearlized taupe)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Bookworm (pearlized brown)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Caravaggio (dark matte brown)
- 0.028 oz Mini Puro Amor Black Autograph Pencil Eyeliner"
After spending a good year using pretty much only my naked palette, I finally branched out in search of a new neturals palette. I wasn;t so much a fan of the Naked2, as most of those shades are extremely cool toned and sparkly. I flirted with the idea of splashing out and getting a quad or quint from brands like Dior/YSL/Chanel, but keep finding that at least 1 of the colors in those were a bit too "editoral" for everyday use. Maybe it`s just me, but if I am shelling out 50+ dollars for a palette I want to love EVERY color in there.
Kat Von D is in that odd place between super high end and budget make up. I love her liquid eyeliner in Trooper, but hadn`t heard too much about her shadows. While in Sephora one even, I decided to swatch the palette in Sin and the pigmentation on all of the colors was AMAZING!
I highly suggest checking this out if you are also looking for a neturals palette! The colors in it are more pratical and it is cheaper than the Naked Palettes! Very excited to create some everyday looks with this new purchase :)