Kashi Cereal: Honey Almond Flax

4 years ago

I have recently discovered a new cereal and have now fallen in love. It is Kashi The Seven Whole Grain Company in the flavour Honey Almond Flax, which is a protein and fibre cereal. If you are wondering what my all time favourite cereal is, well its Lucky Charms. Yes, I am still a kid at heart. But what can I say; I just love their marshmallows. I know that many people dislike Lucky Charms cause of the marshmallows.

But anyways, this cereal contains 9 grams of protein, 9 grams of fibre and 0.5 grams of OMEGA-3 for a 56-gram serving. And it claims that they use all natural ingredients. I do believe that 95% of it is all natural ingredients, but I am pretty sure that the other 5% contains unnatural ingredients. I have heard of Kashi Cereal before and have tried it at a friends place. But I disliked it since it was a different flavour. So I decided to give this one a try since out of all the Kashi Cereals on the shelf, this one was the most bought.

Surprisingly it tasted way better than what I originally thought itd be. I enjoy the crunchiness of the cereal due to the mix of whole grains. I also like how its sweetened with honey, but I am sure regular sugar was also added. I have to say, for 425 grams of cereal, it sure is pricey; about $8 a box. But I do understand why its more expensive; whole grains and all natural ingredients. Overall, I am quite satisfied with this cereal and am planning on getting more, even though it costs way more than Lucky Charms. Maybe I should ask for a years supply for Christmas this year ha.

Have you tried Kashi Cereal before? What is your favourite cereal?

*Pictures belong to me*

Source link:

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Food