Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
I was watching some YouTube videos and after all the watching I got inspired to blog about my monthly faves. These will be my first faves to ever post, so without further ado, here they are! Hope you enjoy!
1. Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day fine fragrance mist: This was a gift from my mother in law and I am absolutely in love with it. It has a very fresh smell which makes it great to use for the spring and summer seasons. I usually wear it after my bedtime shower or to run errands. This is also very inexpensive, it only cost my mother in law $14 (yes she forgot to take the price out) and knowing her Im pretty sure she had a great deal.
2. Queen Helene 100% Cocoa Butter: When I was a little girl I remember my mother always telling me that girls should never have marks on their skin, especially the legs. Of course she would tell me this because I was always wanting to do all the things my older brother did and always ended up eating the floor. Every time I fell down and hurt myself my mom would wait until the boo boo scared and apply cocoa butter so that I would have no marks on my skin. Surely enough years later I have legs that could would not bring the thought of one single story about the times I fell down, all thanks to mom. You can find this product practically anywhere (Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, and Kmart). I found mine in Walgreen`s, I cant remember the price at the moment, but it was very inexpensive. I have already used it on my daughter and it does the job.
3. eos - evolution of smooth Lip Balm: I couldn`t describe how much I love this lip balm. If anyone knows me, they know that I am a lip balm lover, I actually have a pretty cool lip balm collection. The one I am currently using is the cucumber one and I just love the way it makes my lips feel, it totally has been the perfect coat for my lips during the horribly cold and snowy winter.
4. Difeel source of hydration - Organic Olive Cream: This past Thanksgiving I was going crazy looking for a nail salon that was nice and peaceful and that the waiting time wasn`t crazy. I finally found a place in Nutley, NJ and as a gift they gave me this hand cream. I had been wanting this cream for a long time because every time the cosmetologist did the massage with the body lotion on my legs it literally lasted on my legs for like two days even when I took several showers. It is really hard for me to find a lotion that will last the entire day on my skin, and this one is totally a two thumbs up.
And Last but not least...
5. eos - evolution of smooth Hand Lotion: I absolutely dont know what I would do without this lotion. I also use the cucumber one just because cucumber is one of my all-time favorite scents and eos did a great job with this one. I love using it after I use the ladies room at work since the soap (or is it the water?) leaves my hands dried up and not too feminine. It truly makes my hands feel soft and gentle (and smelling good too) as if I came out of the spa, and that is something that I look for and truly appreciate with products (especially if it has to do with my skin). I got mine at kohls and it was very inexpensive as well.
Well this is all for now. Thanks for reading!
eos monthlyfavorites marchfavorites lipbalm #