Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
In this post, I`ll be sharing my favorite nail polishes for any time of the year and just in general, the ones I enjoy wearign the msot :) These are my top 8 nail polishes out of 63 (yes, I counted) polishes!
So as you can see, I`m not really an OPI, Essie, or China Glaze fan even though I have a few just because I think $8 is too much to pay for one nail polish!
Here are the colors from left to right, up to down in no particular order of favorite-ness:
1. L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Aqueous $2.80- this is an aqua blue glitter polish with multi-sized glitter flecks. Very pretty over other colors!
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds $3.84- a pretty clear polish with a glitter-y looks but without the texture. This is beautiful alone or over almost ANY color. This color would look good with anyone and it is the color I would most recommend you because its so versatile.
3. Nabi in Teal $2.33- This polish brand is probably new to most of you guys with its actually really good and cheap! I found it in a boutique in California. Anyway, this color is a shiny teal that has a green shine when you turn the bottle. Very pretty and unique color.
4.Zoya in Trixie $8- This color is the perfect aluminum silver. It has a glitter look but its not a glitter or anything. You can see each fleck in the color though it does not have any glitter.
5. Nabi Dark Red $2.33- ignoring the uncreative name, this color is a gorgeous vampy dark red. Its a bit sheer so you`ll need 2-3 coats but its worth the gorgeous color that will compliment almost all skin tones!
6. Zoya Lolly $8 (but I got it for $3 during the post-Christmas sale) - this is a solid hot pink color that dries matte. It has a very unique look because it has no shine.
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Golden-I $2.48- i`m actually currently wearing this right now and I posted about it earlier but anyway, its just a golden color with the glitter-y effect without the glitter like I mentioned for #4 (Zoya Trixie). They are almost identical in texture, pigmentation, everything, except for the color because one is silver and one is gold!
8. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Rosy Future $3.84- this is a magenta with a luminescent shine. It reflects a lighter rosy red when turned to certain angles and it is definitely very pretty. I always get compliments on this color!
I love all these colors very much <3 What`s your favorite nail polish color?
<cite>*pictures are mine*</cite>