Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Craving some potato chips? Why not try making some kale chips! Its very easy to make and you only need 3 ingredients! Wondering what kale is? Its a super food thats a very healthy leafy green that you can find in most grocery stores. Its full of vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and more! Kale is very cheap, I got my bunch for $1.49 but sometimes you can find it on sale for $1.00, and a bunch can make a whole batch of kale chips.
Heres what you need:
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, dry, and cut up your kale in small pieces. Only keep the leafy parts not the steam.
- Place the kale on the baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on top of it giving a thin coat.
- Toss the kale around until all the kale is covered with oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- When done, take it out of the over and sprinkle some salt over it.
- Let cool, and take a bite! They will be crunchy just like chips!
Have you tried kale chips before?
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp chips baking kale