Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Honestly I am a huge fan of fish and I love having it for dinner. Recently my mom has been buying a lot of it so I have been finding a lot of new recipes to make with it. Fish can be such a simple & easy dish for dinner but still have that satisfying flavor. It is also so good for you, it is a natural brain food! The fish of the week was flounder! It is a European flatfish(info from Google)! Alone it is a very basic fish taste and it cooks fast but I found a recipe that gave it something to mouth water over!
This is Spinach Stuffed Flounder!
Slat & Pepper
1) First sauté your filling, which consists of onions, & the defrosted frozen spinach
2) After tender let cool and prepare the fish
Take the flounder and sprinkle pan with olive oil, then season with salt, pepper & lemon juice
3) Then mix the spinach mixture with about two spoonfuls of Ricotta Cheese
4) Spoon a good amount into the center of the fish and roll it up! Secure it with a toothpick in the center to prevent from unrolling
5)Preheat over to about 350 or 375 and let cook for about 30 min or until fish is translucent!
6) Pair with a veggie & some grains
Lastly you are ready to dig in! The filling was so creamy and was such a good flavor to add to the fish! Overall I loved this dish and will be making it again! I hope you give it a try!
Thanks for reading! Dont forget to comment and let me know what you think!
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp Flounder Stuffed Dinner KaitlinB