Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My boyfriend and I love our late-night-trips to Food4Less because we always end up buying a bunch of snacks!
On our latest trip, here is what we ended up getting!
1) <strong>Lay`s Flamin Hot</strong>: My boyfriend and I love anything that is spicy. These chips are pretty spicy in my opinion, plus they are soo addicting!
2) <strong>Cheetos XXTRA Flamin` Hot</strong>: I prefer this variety over the original just because I find that it is more crunchy, a bit spicier, and has a less "sour" taste to the chips (maybe it`s just me haha)
3) <strong>Sunflower Seeds in Original + Ranch</strong>: My boyfriend and I love to go fishing and while we wait for our fishing poles to bite, we love eating sunflower seeds! He prefers the original while I prefer the ranch-flavored ones. It`s great that the shells of the sunflower seeds are biodegradable too.
4) <strong>Arnold Palmer Lite</strong>: If you didn`t know, Arnold Palmer is just iced tea + lemonade. I love it!
5) <strong>Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey</strong>: I love Arizona drinks in general but this is probably my favorite variety. It`s really thirst-quenching! I prefer to buy these bottles at Food4Less because they are only 99 cents, and they are huge!