Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Wow, I can`t believe that it is July already! (Happy belated Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!) I haven`t done a favourite post is a while and I thought I would do one this month because I actually have enough products to make an interesting post. I am on a project 10 pan right now so I haven`t tried many new products. I have one more product to use up and it is taking forever! I bring this up because I have been shopping my collection and found a few new favourites.
1. Her Name Was Glowla Benefit eyeshadows. This little kit came with these gorgeous eye shadows. They are so smooth and easy to apply. It comes with a white, light pink, darker pink, light brown and dark brown. These colours go perfectly together and as you can see I have even hit pan on these colours. I love wearing these as just an everyday look with brown liner and mascara.
2. Urban Decay Skull Palette. I have always loved Urban Decay and have had this palette for awhile now. I just started really using it though. My favourite colours(in order as swatched) are Blunt, Chopper, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Twice Baked. Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is the only one with there signature chunky glitter. I love these for another more golden everyday look. I usually wear black liner with these and mascara. The other colours in the palette are super gorgeous as well, I just don`t usually wear colourful looks.
3.Hard Candy`s Glamoflauge concealer. I have this in light. It is a super thick creamy concealer. You only need a tiny bit to cover anything up. I use it for my under eye circles and I really love it.
4. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance powder. As you can see I have hit pan on this. I use it everyday instead of foundation. It just evens out my skin. For the summer I don`t find that I need a foundation.This powder is also supposed to control oily areas. I don`t have overly oily skin, so I can`t really say if that actually happens or not.
5. Buxom Lash Mascara. This is just a sample of the mascara and I am completely in love with it. I love how it separates my lashes and makes them look long and luscious.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface. I have talked about this before so I won`t say much... It is a pretty pink colour and last forever on my skin. It gives the perfect light pink/slightly flushed look.
7. Revlon Colourstay eye pencil. This is my second of these and I really do think it is the best eyeliner I have tried for the water line-drugstore liner i should add. It is a dark back and stays on for a few hour before you have to touch it up. There are days where I do not touch it up for probably about 6 hours and it still looks fine.
8. Benefit`s Hoola bronzer. This is also a sample and I think I will buy the normal size when I run out of this. It is the perfect matte bronzer. I am a pale girl and this is a nice light bronzer. It does not look muddy or orange at all.
9. Urban Decay`s 24/7 liquid liner. OMG this is the best liner have tried. I have a separate post on this coming soon-so look out for that if you ant more info. To say the least this polish is a nice deep black and has a great brush. It also lasts all day and all night... I slept with it on and it barley moved during the night... it is SO good. I am really happy it came with the latest book of shadows.