Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello all Luuuxers!
Wow! Is it really already July? June flew by in snap!
Well with out further ado, here are my June Favourites!
(These are in no particular order!)
1. Cherry Carmax Tub: I have really been loving Carmax lately because I have had very dry lips, and Carmax really heals them fast!
2. ColorClub nail polish in `Edie`: I love this colour and wore it probably 2/3 of June! Its so vibrant and fun! Its the perfect summer colour!
3. NYC Matte Top Coat in `Matte Me Crazy`: Matte nails have just become popular and so I decided to purchase the NYC top coat to test it out and see if it worked well. And I tried it and love it! I used this a lot through out June.
4. The Body Shop Body Butter in `Pink Grapefruit`: I love the Body Shop`s Body Butters and I have been wearing the pink grapefruit one the most lately. It smells so good!
5. Jergens Natural Glow Tanner: Summer is finally here and through out June I started to apply this gradual glow tanner. I think it gives the perfect amount of colour and doesn`t look tacky or fake.
6. E.l.f Professionals Face Brush: I like this brush because it applies powder really nicely to my face and for me it has not had any fall out. Its great for such a cheap brush!
7. Spa Resource Crease Blender Brush: I purchased this in the beginning of June and now use it everyday! I love the SPA resource brand for brushes especially because they work SO well and can be compared to MAC brushes! They are my new favourite brushes because they are built so well and the bristles are super soft. They also have no fallout!
8. CHI AIR Straightener: My last favourite for June is my CHI AIR hair straightener. I have had this since Christmas and it hasn`t changed at all! Its a really good straightener and I recommend it! I have been using it a lot lately!
Thats it for my June favourites!
What are some of your June Favourites?
**DO NOT USE PICTURE, IT IS MINE**
Have a great day and or night!