Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For the month of June I didn`t wear a whole lot of makeup because it has been SO HOT! For the past week in my area the temperature has been anything from 106F to 110F!! But anyways, here are my monthly favorites:
1. Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist and Body Lotion: This is my current favorite bath and body works scent. It is really sweet, but it is light and fresh at the same time.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze: This product is very long lasting, and is beautiful for a quick wash of color.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero: This eyeliner is very long lasting on my and I have been using it almost everyday. I still think that there are some cheaper eyeliners just as good as this one, but I`ve had this for a while and decided to finally use it.
4. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black Drama: I love this mascara so much! It adds the perfect amount of volume and separation for me! I used this so much that the tube is completely dry, but I`m definitely repurchasing.
5. Eos Lip Balm in Summer Fruit: I love how the eos lip balms smell, so I have been using this one all month. It gives my lips a nice amount of moisture.
6. Maybelline Baby Lips in Grapevine: This is also very moisturizing, and I love it because it gives my lips a nice amount of color.
7. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: I used this lip product so much this month! These are great because you can build them up to the intensity of a lipstick, or wear them in a sheer way. You also get a nice amount of moisture on the lips!
A lot of these products are waterproof which really helps when if feels like an oven outside! I have been loving products with a lot of lasting power!
For a more in depth review of all of these products, please visit my blog: http://eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com
How is the weather where you live? How much makeup do you wear during the summer time?
*Disclaimer: Photo belongs to me*