Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
June and July flew by so fast but luckily I took pics of my favorites.
1) LUSH Sea Salt spray - I loved this sea salt spray. It smelled amazing and gave my hair so much texture. I loved using it before braids and messy buns. Im a strong believer in sea salt sprays now!
2) Bioderma - Im so sad because Im almost out of this but luckily Im going to Europe at the end of September so I plan on stocking up when Im in France. Its one of the best make up removers Ive ever used.
3) LOreal Sublime Glow - I used to be all about tanned skin and then I stopped but this summer I definitely got back into it but this time used fake tan. This lotion gradually made me darker and everyone was asking if I was going to the beach more. Although I hated the smell, I feel like Jergens is worse but the results were worth it.
4) CoverGirl Cheeksters Blush in Pretty Peach - This was my go-to blush everyday for work. Its so easy and blends nicely. I also liked that it had a sheen to it so it gave me a nice glow, especially with my tanned skin.
5) Sasatinnie blush in Rosy Pink - This is such a pretty pink ombre blush. It does have shimmer so I would use the lighter side as a highlight. I love it! I wish they had Sasa in the states. I guess next time I go to Asia, Ill need to stock up!
6) Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - Loved this bronzer! It has a little shimmer also but its not noticeable. I would use it to bronze or contour, its perfect.
7) MAC Eye shadow in Mulch - This is one of the most versatile shadows I own. You can use it all over the lid, or in the crease, or use it around the entire eye for a smokey look. Its the perfect bronze color.
8) MAC Eye shadow in All That Glitters - I wore this on my lid A LOT. Its such a pretty color.
9) MAC Eye shadow in Nylon - I would only use this on my inner corners since its very frosty but it made my eyes pop.
10) MAC Lip pencil in Spice - If youre looking for the perfect Kylie Jenner lip color, this is it! I would just use this all over my lips and it was that perfect matte rosy brown color thats in right now.
What have been your favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com