Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello LUUUXers! I know I`m a little little late but here`s my list of June favorites:
1. Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I can not say enough good things about it. Ever since I started using it people have complimented me on how nice my skin looks. I rave about it to everyone. I usually have to put on a moisturizer after I cleanse my face but now I don`t have to. Not only is it moisturizing, it also has enough coverage that if I just want to go out and run some errands, I apply this, some bronzer, my mascara, and I`m out the door. It does have a citrus scent, however, I don`t mind. I put this on with my fingers as I find it very hard to apply with a brush.
2. MUF HD Foundation - On days I go to work and/or want a little bit more coverage, I use this with my favorite MAC brush, which leads us to the next product.
3. MAC 109 brush - This little dome brush is excellent for applying my liquid foundation. I`ve tried many brushes and none compare to this one. It gives me a beautiful, flawless look. I also use this brush for contouring. The only con about this brush is that it still sheds, even after washing it several times.
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Powder - I apply this with a large powder brush (not pictured) and sometimes use the puff that it came with for more controlled application. I love how light-weight this feels on my skin. AND it has SPF.
5. MAC Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Sun Dipped - I saw this in the Hey, Sailor Collection while shopping for a new bronzer. The first thing that caught my eye was the packaging. I love navy blue! Then, when I swatched it, I noticed how soft and smooth the texture was and how easy it was to blend. It felt so silky going on my cheeks. There were 2 powders in this collection but I picked this one over the Nude on Board because it is more buildable and I loved how it looked on me.
6. MAC167SH brush - I also bought this brush from the Hey, Sailor collection although I believe it`s not limited edition, not sure about that. I use it to apply my bronzer and it is now my go-to bronzer/blush brush.
7. MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself - LOVE this color. It reminds me of cotton candy.
8. Rimmel London Volume Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black - I`m almost done with this mascara, that`s how much how I love it! I love Rimmel`s mascaras.
So here are my June favorites. Stay tuned for July faves. Speaking of July, what products are you loving so far this month?
Hope everyone`s having a great weekend. Enjoy!
Photos are mine - please do not take.