Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These are my June empties!
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner This is my favorite toner and I have gone through countless bottles of this toner. This cleans my face and keeps it matte. It also has tea tree in it to help with acne. Overall, I love the entire Tea Tree line from The Body Shop! I would repurchase this!
2. Clean & Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser I have a love/hate relationship with this product. It did help with my oil control, but I think this product also broke me out which is kind of weird since it is suppose to treat acne as well. I would not repurchase this.
3. Freeman Facial Clay Mask (Avocado & Oatmeal) Overall, I love all the Freeman masks that Ive tried so far. This mask makes my skin very soft. I would repurchase this!
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I love this concealer. It is super easy to blend and it cover my under eye dark circles really well. I will repurchase this.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick (Pink Pout) This is a really pretty matte pink lipstick. Although it can be a little drying sometimes since it is a matte lipstick. Other than that, this is a good pigmented matte lipstick from the drugstore. I probably will not repurchase this because I have way too many pink lipsticks in my collection. lol.