Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Junes theme was Away We Go so samples were meant to be travel ready - but lets be real we already used samples for traveling lol
1) Benefit Cosmetics Theyre Real mascara - This is one of my holy grail mascaras so Im glad I received a mini especially since Ill be going to Europe at the end of September. Full size is 8.5g & $23. This sample is 3g. Birchbox Value: $8.12
2) Catherine Malandrino Fragrance - This smells like Jimmy Choos perfume to me but more musky and more mature aka like a grandma. I love the Jimmy Choo one and this ones just not great. Full size is 3.4oz & $110. This sample is 0.05oz. Birchbox Value: $1.62
3) Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum - I really like Caudalie and love anti-aging samples so well see how long this little baby bottle lasts. Full size is 30ml & $62. This sample is 2ml. Birchbox Value: $4.13
4) Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Ol All in One Milk - I love that the shampoo is a good sample size. Im hoping to get 2 uses out of it since I have A LOT of hair. But I hate that the conditioner & leave-in treatment are in foil packets.
Shampoo: Full size is 8oz & $24. This sample is 2.5oz. Birchbox Value: $7.50
Conditioner: Full size is 8oz & $27.50. This sample is 0.41oz. Birchbox Value: $1.41
Treatment: Full size is 135ml & $28. This sample is 4ml. Birchbox Value: $0.83
5) Perlier Body Cream in Shea Almond - This would probably only last me 1 or 2 uses but I like trying new lotions so well see how this goes. Full size is 6.7oz & $28.45. This sample is 1oz. Birchbox Value: $4.25
Total Birchbox Value: $27.86
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com