Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This months theme was Jet Set, which is perfect for whoever is travelling this summer. Too bad I dont have any plans yet. lol
Heres everything I got in my box:
1) Juliette Has A Gun - Not A Perfume: This perfume only has one note, which is an ambery note. Usually I really like amber notes but I seriously cant smell anything when I put this on. They werent joking when calling this a minimalist scent Full size $85-$110.
2) Melvita - Rose Floral Water: This is a toner and a refresher. I think I will really like this because I never bring toners when I travel because theyre too big and Im just too lazy to transfer stuff into smaller bottles. I will definitely save this for when I go somewhere. Full size $22
3) Stila - Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm: Im excited to try this BB cream because I really want one to work for me but have yet to find the perfect one. Full size is $38
4) theBalm Cosmetics - Stainiac in Beauty Queen: This is a cheek & lip stain which has a gel consistency. Im usually not a fan of stains but this will be the first gel one I try so Im interested to see how this will work out. Full size is $17
5) Extra - Modcloth Headband - This is probably the best thing that came in my Birchbox because it is EXACTLY what Ive been looking for! Ive always wanted one of these headband with the wire with a cute old fashion pattern and this one is perfect! Its blue with little deer on them. Super Cute!! 1 is $14 so this made my Birchbox worth it for me this month.
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com