Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
June was definitely the fastest month so far this year! And I cant believe the first week of July is basically over!
1) Up & Up adults gummy multivitamin dietary supplement - I had vitamins in my April Favorites and I definitely like these ones way more. These are gummies so theyre easier to take and they taste amazing! Ive cut out sweets completely and these definitely give me my sugar fix.
2) Victorias Secret Incredible Daring perfume - I got this over a year ago in a semi annual sale and Ive worn this so much in June. Its fresh and fruity. I love the bottle too!
3) Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation - This foundation is really light but also gives pretty good coverage. I have the shade medium and its perfect.
4) Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 27 - I ordered this travel sized BB cream off the Missha website since I had a code for 20% off. This was the darkest shade available and luckily it matches pretty well. This gives great coverage and I love throwing it on if Im running late.
5) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in Neutralizer - I got this in a box from http://beauty.com I believe and I use this under my concealer to help cancel out my dark circles. I had the brightener before this which was a pinky shade but I like this one a lot better since its more yellow toned. I definitely want to try out more shades from this line.
6) CoverGirl Hot Passion lip stick - Ive been loving red lips lately and this one is a warm red that leans toward to coral/orange side. It really compliments medium skin tones in my opinion and I got compliments whenever I wore this.
7) Shu Uemura eyelash curler - I recently bought this and I love it! Im throwing out my MAC eyelash curler since Ive had that one forever. This curls my eyelashes really nicely and doesnt pinch at all!
8) Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant - This is a pinkier shade so I put this on top of my regular concealer under my eyes and it really brightens up my under eyes. I got another shade to try out once this one is used up so I cant wait to see how that one works out. This product is definitely a holy grail for me now.
9) Yes To Grapefruit dark circle correcting eye cream - I really like this eye cream! Even though I havent noticed a change yet, it moisturizes my eye area better than my more expensive eye creams. This was like $15 at Ulta and I used a coupon so I got it around $10 and its amazing! Definitely check it out if you need a moisturizing eye cream and on a budget!
10) Hello Kitty Lip Treatment - I got this in Hong Kong in May and used it as a lip balm all through June. I love it because it moisturizes my lips and it has a glossy finish but isnt sticky! I wish I bought 2! lol
What were your June Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3