Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Decided to do a huge Spring/Summer clean up with my products so Im definitely trying to get rid of smaller items and finishing up any full size items Im almost done with.
1) Matrix Vavoom Extra-Full Freezing Spray - I got this in a travel set and this was my favorite product out of everything. It really volumized my hair and made my curls last all night. I would buy the full size for sure.
2) Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray - I definitely like the Extra Full version a lot better than this one.
3) Centrum Multivitamin Flavor Burst - These were in my April Favorites and I liked them until I found the Target brand Up & Up gummy vitamins which are my new favorites, so I wont be repurchasing these.
4) Lush Ocean Salt - I finished a travel size and a full size. This is my favorite Lush product of all time. I will forever repurchase this. I already have my back up one in my shower right now.
5) The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner - This is the 3rd set Ive gone through. I love this shampoo & conditioner. I dont use it consistently throughout the year because my hair gets used to shampoo, but I will go back to these every couple of months.
6) Formula 10.0.6 Keep Me Clean Clarifying Facial Wipes - These were ok. They smelled like cucumbers and got my make up off. They werent my fave so I wont be repurchasing this, but they got the job done.
7) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Cranberry Sauce - I went Pocketbac crazy during fall & winter so I have A LOT of fall and winter scents and this had a turkey on it for Thanksgiving and it smelled just like cranberries. I liked it.
8) Benefit Hello Flawless foundation in Honey - I got this deluxe sample from Sephora and I liked it. It lasted a pretty long time. I would take it on vacations with me. I wont be purchasing the full size though because I feel drugstore foundations are better than this.
9) Lancome Bi-Facil - This is my favorite make up remover of all time so I will definitely be getting the full size.
10) Sephora Foundation Primer - This was a really good primer! I have some other primers to get through but I would definitely consider purchasing this.
11) Youngblood Anti-Shine Mattifier - I wasnt a fan of this. It was a balm in a little pan and it didnt really primer very well and I hated the packaging.
12) Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir - I was only able to get 2 uses out of this and didnt notice a thing. I wish Birchbox sent a bigger sample of this.
13) Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm - Love this! Already had a backup of this. Best lip balms ever!
14) Tocca Stella rollerball - Got this on Black Friday in a trio. This was a little too floral for my taste but it still smelled good!
15) Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara - This was a free sample from Sephora and it lasted me almost 2 weeks! However it wasnt the best but it was pretty good. Ill stick with my Benefits Theyre Real or my Maybellines Falsies.
16) Vovito Pink Mimosa Candle - I also got this in a Birchbox but I couldnt smell a thing. I decided to go through my smallest candles and will work on the bigger candles later. So I have a lot of minis coming up.
17) Bath & Body Works French Baguette mini candle - LOVE this one! Smells like fresh baked bread. Ive already gone through a full size of this one before.
18) Mahogany Teakwood - One of my faves! Already got the full size
19) White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg & Spice - Didnt smell like anything.
20) MAC Eyelash Curler - This isnt really an empty but Im throwing it out since Ive had it for seriously like 8 years and Ive replaced it with the Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
What did you finish up in June? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3