Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Better late then never ;)
1) Color Club Wanderlust Collection nail polish in Mod in Manhattan - This was the one color I didnt want to get so of course its the one I got lol but oh well Ill try to make it work. Its an off white color that is really opaque. I really like this brand so who knows maybe Ill fall in love with the color later on. Full size is $8
2) Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oak Milk - I need a travel sized dry shampoo so Im happy with this sample. Hopefully it works well! Full size is $18
3) LAQA & Co Lil Lip Duo in Lambchop - Again got the shade I didnt want but this is SO pigmented! I really like the formula and it stays on forever! I can probably change the color by adding a colored gloss on top - Full size is $16 for 2
4) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - Im all about exfoliators so I was excited I was getting this sample. It smells just like lemons and I am saving it for when I travel. Ive heard a lot of great things about this brand so I cant wait to see how it works - Full size is $32.95
5) Lifestyle Extra: Twistband Nautical Hair Tie Collection - This is the second one of these Ive received from Birchbox and theyre ok. Nothing special. Full size is $14
Overall this box was ok. There have been worse in past boxes. Hopefully next month will be better
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com