Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone!! So for the month of June I picked out my favorites..
1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation - best drugstore full coverage foundation
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer - thick, creamy, covers darkness under my eyes
3. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in GLOW - gives me a nice healthy looking glow
4. NYC Sunny Bronzer - gives a natural matte bronze finish
5. Tarte Poreless Face Primer - Soft and light on my skin to prep my face for foundation
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee - Natural looking nude lips, and super moisturizing
7. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey - Natural, very wearable light pink lip stain, super long lasting
8. NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Sugar Pie - perfect nude lipgloss that is not sticky and smells good
9. Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black - Creates the perfect winged eyeliner
10. Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx - Super creamy, applies really nice
11. Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - gives me long, full eyelashes
12. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - My new absolute favorite thing in the world and my new obsession! Gorgeous eyeshadows and so easy to blend and work with
Hope you enjoy!!
**picture is my own**