Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Oops a tad late again this month but better late than never right?
1) Stila Smudge Stick in Lionfish - I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and used it for a while then forgot about it. I usually wear black eyeliner but lately Ive been wanting something softer. This bronzy brown is perfect for summer days.
2) Benefit The POREfessional Primer - Another item I got in a Birchbox, this primer is the best primer Ive ever tried!! Once I use up my Smashbox Light I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this. It makes my skin look flawless. I have huge pores and this definitely helps!
3) Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Concealer in Medium - I got this from the CVS clearance a few months ago and started using it since Ive been breaking out lately. I like it because I have gotten a tan and my other concealers are too light for me right now. I dont know how Almay did it, but it really does match my skin tone! As far as anti aging goes, Im not sure since I dont have wrinkles or anything yet, but its all about prevention!!
4) Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer - I got this in a Sephora kit (Glitz & Glam set) on clearance after the Holidays and I recently started using this product. Ive been using Benefits High Beam as a highlighter but this is so much better for my skin tone! It is on the golden side (while High Beam is more white pearl) and it gives my medium/olive skin tone a more natural and more glowy effect.
5) Cargo OneBase in Medium - I like this for mornings when Im running late because it is literally foundation and concealer in one. Its very fast and has great coverage. The only thing is its a little light for me at the moment but I set everything with my Cargo Blu Ray powder (which was in last months favorites) and it darkens it up a little bit.
6) Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - Ive been loving the colors in this palette, especially Unmentionables, which is a silver gunmetal grey. The colors arent the most natural, so Im not sure why its called Naked Eye but these shades work for everyday wear so cant complain lol
7) Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Amused - This bright pink has been perfect for summer and it is soooo moisturizing! I also love the cooling effect it has and the scent! It has peppermint oil so it is extremely minty. I just picked up some Revlon Kissable Lip Stains that are comparable to this so I will be making a comparison post soon once I try those out.
8) Julep Organic Moroccan Argon Oil Elixir - I got this in a Julep Maven box and I use it to remove my make up. I dont use it as a moisturizer only because I have extremely oily skin but when I use it to remove my make up, then cleanse my face, it leaves my skin super soft. My mom uses it as a moisturizer and shes obsessed with it.
9) Tarte Waterproof Gliding Liner in Cashmere - Since Ive been loving brown eyeliner during the day, I still need my black for nights out. I got this with my QVC haul and it is so creamy. I would compare it to MACs Smolder but it doesnt smudge like Smolder does and its basically just as black.
10) Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me - I love the sheer red this gives my lips, but I am mostly obsessed with the scent. You guessed it.cherries!!! I love the cherry scent and bonus this has SPF 20. I definitely want to pick up more of these!
What were your July favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com