Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I have used this almost every day and it has quickly become one of my favorite face products! It makes my skin look even and bright without much effort! And on top of that it had SPF 30 in it, so I am protecting my skin as well. I have a review of this on my blog already, so if you want to know exactly why I like this you can check that out
2. NYC Blushable Creme Stick: I have been using this product in the shade Berry New Yorker and it is such an easy product to use. Since it is in stick form I can just swipe this across my cheeks to give my skin a warm glow. The color is really nice too!
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten: This and lip balm are the only products I really used this much. I like this stain because it isn`t drying to me, and the color last at least 8 hours for me. I really like not having to think about reapplying a lip product!
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool: I really like using this white base under my eyeshadows, because it makes them appear brighter. It is also a long lasting product and does not crease on my eyes.
5. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt: This is another color I have been using as a base because the color is so beautiful. I also use it in the inner corner of my eyes and my lower lash line to brighten my eyes. The only problem I have with this product is that it creases very easily on the eyes, but when used with a primer it is fine!
6. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara: I have been using this pretty much everyday. I like this mascara because it gives my eyelashes length and separation. Also this isn`t water proof, but it last a long time and does not smudge on me. I have a further review on my blog if you want to see all the reasons why I love this!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite products for the month of July. I would love to hear about what you have been loving this month. Please leave a comment telling me what you have been enjoying!
*all pictures and content belong to me!*
Beauty Blog: http://www.eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com