Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Almost caught up with all of my overdue blog posts!
1) LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer - I used this to boost the fake tan I developed and it made my skin look amazing. The only thing is that it did transfer a little onto my clothes but it was no big deal. The glow it gave me was totally worth it.
2) Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser - I like this because it cleanses my skin really well and has a nice cooling effect which is great since its so hot. The only thing is dont get it near your eyes or well that cooling effect will turn into a stinging effect.
3) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - I really liked this cleanser as well. I would use this to get the left over make up around my eyes that my eye make up remover may have missed.
4) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - This stuff is amazing! You can use it on your body and/or your face but I mainly use it on just my face. It makes my skin look and feel so soft.
5) Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions body wash - This smells so fruity and delicious! It reminds me of Hong Kong & Hawaii since I brought travel sized versions with me on those trips. I cant stop sniffing it.
6) LORAC Pro Palette - I know everyones going crazy over the second palette but Im so in love with this one Im not sure if Ill get the second. I love how creamy and pigmented these are. And I especially love that one row is shimmery and the other is matte.
7) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - I love this your lips but better shade. I have a few other shades but this one is definitely my favorite. If you build it up you can totally achieve the Kylie Jenner lip, which I love!
8) NARS Multiple in Orgasm - Although I prefer the Orgasm blush, this multiple makes it so much easier to throw on in the morning. I like powder blushes better because I have oily skin but this doesnt make my cheeks look greasy. I just blend it out with my finger and Im out the door.
9) Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted - This is a typical fruity celebrity scent but I love celebrity scents so this is up my alley. I love that its so small, its usually in my purse.
10) Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry - First of course the packaging is my favorite thing ever and second I love that theres 3 shades in these blush so you can mix or use them individually. Its so pretty!
What have your favorites been lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com