Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Still trying to catch up with my posts but Im almost there! Yay!
1) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Fresh Sparkling Snow. Ive had this soap foreverrr so glad its done. Its a nice fresh scent but it wasnt anything special. I probably wont be repurchasing this scent if they bring it back for winter.
2) Aveda invati Exfoliating Shampoo - This was made for thinning hair but I literally didnt see a difference. Its also expensive so I will not be repurchasing this.
3) Aveda invati Thickening Conditioner - This also didnt do anything for me so I wouldnt waste your money if youre thinking about buying this.
4) Trader Joes Coconut Oil - This lasted like 10 months for me. I love coconut oil. I would repurchase this brand again if it werent for the lid! It stuck shut and I had to cut a hole on the top. Im definitely going to try something else but this was like $6 and lasted so long so I cant complain lol
5) Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub - This was ok. It was more of a cleanser than a scrub. I like a more abrasive scrub. Im not sure if I would repurchase this.
6) Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Face Wash - I liked this at first but then I noticed dry patches on my face. If I were to repurchase this, I wouldnt use it everyday. I think every other day would be better. It did seem to help my breakouts.
7) Kur Strengthening Lacquer Remover - This was just like any other nail polish remover. This was given to me so Im not sure where to get it. But if I ever saw it I would repurchase it.
8) Bioderma - Love this stuff! At first I didnt see the hype since it stung my eyes and wasnt the best at removing mascara. But after using other make up removers while travelling and trying out samples, I realize that this stuff is amazing! I cant to go to Europe this month to pick some more up!
9) Aveda invati Scalp Treatment - I got this sample to use with the shampoo & conditioner. Its supposed to promote hair growth. With this sample obviously I couldnt make a decision of not but since the other products didnt work I dont think this one will either.
10) Aveda damage remedy Daily Hair Repair - Ive gone through a full size before and I liked it. The only thing is that its very expensive. I rather buy Aussies 3-minute miracle. It literally does the same job.
11) Victorias Secret Pink Beach Body Mist in Sun Kissed - Loved this summery coconut scent. I finished it just in time though because I cant wait for fall! I would repurchase this again but I havent been into buying mists anymore. I rather buy perfume.
12) LUSH Sea Spray Hair Mist - I loved this stuff. Its the first sea salt spray Ive ever tried. It gave my hair texture and lots of volume. I have purchased other sea salt sprays so Ill see how those go before deciding to repurchase this one.
13) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Amazing primer! I received another sample size of this and they last forever so Im excited about that!
14) Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - I wasnt crazy about this. I hated the texture and it made me feel greasy. It did fill my pores though. I wouldnt purchase this though. Thanks for the sample Birchbox!
15) Bath & Body Works Wallflower Bulb in Pineapple Mango - Love this summer scent! I will definitely repurchase next year
16) Garnier BB Cream - I loved this stuff. It was a part of my favorites a few times. Its still pretty full since you dont need a lot but since summer is coming to an end it will be too dark for me so Ill be giving it to my mom who it would match perfectly and she can use it before it expires
17) Fresh Sugar Lychee rollerball - There is so much hype around this scent and I just like it, Im not in love with it. It does smell like a cocktail but Ive smelled better scents. I wont repurchase this.
18) LOreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara - I really liked this. The brush was a ball shape so it got the little lashes on the side. I would definitely repurchase this once I finish more of my back up mascaras.
19) Benefit Theyre Real mascara - This is one of my holy grail mascaras. Ive gone through so many tubes of this. I just love it!
20) Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes - These were ok. They were a little dry but it got my make up off. I rather buy the Up & Up brand before I buy these again.
21) Shiseido Facial Cotton - Love this cotton even though its ridiculously expensive. This is the third pack Ive finished. Ill probably wait until the VIP sale before I repurchase these.
What have you finished lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com