Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These are my July empties!
1. Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow (Not Just Nudes) I have this for a really long time and I have stopped using it for a while. Then I rediscovered this in my makeup collection and fell back in love with it and basically finished it up. These colors are really pretty and great neutral colors. I will repurchase this.
2. Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Flared Waterproof Mascara (Very Black) I love this waterproof mascara. I generally really love Maybelline mascaras and this is a great one. It does give my lashes some volume and keeps my lashes staying curled all day since it is waterproof mascara. I will repurchase this.
3. Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner At first, I really hated the smell of this toner. But as I kept using it for a while, I guess I kind of get used to the smell. But other than that, I think this a great toner. I will not repurchase this mainly because I have another toner from TBS that I love way more than this.
4. Tresemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse I actually didnt like this. It kind of weighs my hair down. Even though I didnt like it that much, I did finish it up. I will not repurchase this.
5. Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops I like this rewetting drops and it does help with my dry eyes when I wear contacts. I will repurchase this.