Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Its that time of the month again! Birchbox!!! This is what I got this month:
1) AHAVA - Purifying Mud Mask: I love mud masks and this one has Dead Sea mud, which have been in some other mud masks Ive tried and it really does work! It always makes my skin super soft and feel really clean. Im excited to try this one! Full size is $30
2) Laura Gellar - Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss: This has two colors in one! Perfect for small purses or traveling. One side is a nice light pink while the other is more of a browny pink. I really liked the light pink on its own and when I mixed the two it became a your lips but better color. My mom and I both love Laura Gellars products so I decided to give this to her. It is full size and worth $17, which makes this month worth it.
3) Manna Kadar - Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion: You can mix this with your foundation or use it as a highlighter. Since I have oily skin I get a glow like 2 hours I apply my foundation so Im not sure if I will get that much use out of it so well see! I think that the little packaging is super cute though! Full size is $29
4) Oscar de la Renta - Live in Love: I like this scent. It has sandalwood and cedar which I love. But it also has some floral notes in it that makes it a little girlier. Full size is $25-78
5) *Extra - Birchbox exclusive earbuds - This is actually really helpful to me because I needed new ones badly! lol I like the bright color, perfect for summer days at the gym!
Overall, this months box was okay. I still think it was worth it because I got the lipstick and I love surprising my mom with little things here and there and she loved the color. And Im glad I have earbuds again! lol so a $10 well spent.
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com