Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post and my Empties post are super late this month! Its been a hectic 2 weeks so Im just going to jump into this:
1) Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - I had this lying around so I decided to start using it and I actually really like it! Its really good at removing shadows & liner but it can take a little extra to remove waterproof mascara. It feels gentle and its really nourishing.
2) Mary Kay Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer - I have the Combination to Oil Skin formula and I like that it feels really light on my skin. It doesnt break me out and gives me the perfect amount of moisture. I use this both day and night so hopefully it really does help fight aging lol
3) Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty - Ive been spraying this in the morning and using the rollerball throughout the day. Its very girly and flirty. Its more on the floral musky side but its a light scent. I love this scent and definitely recommend it! Plus the bottle is adorable!
4) Victorias Secret Pink Beach Summer Crush - This smells like summer. Its fresh and smells like coconuts and the literally the beach. I love the packaging! I wish I got the bigger bottle but I know I would never get through it. Plus this was only $4 during the semi annual sale. Definitely pick this up if you ever see it again.
5) Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple - I love using these sprays because theyre cheap and they work! lol I really like the scent of this one even though I usually dont like apple. I will forever repurchase these!
6) The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil - This stuff really works!!! I put a little on my wrists and behind my ears and I am knocked out! Ive always had trouble falling asleep and this has been the best thing ever since its not pills and its natural!
7) The Body Shop Sleep Aromatherapy lotion in Night Time Tea - This was a limited edition scent and I hope they bring it back sometime soon because it is so calming and smells amazing! Just like soothing tea.
8) The Body Shop Signature Coconut lotion in Coconut Passion Fruit - This too was limited edition and they have to bring it back some day! Hopefully during Semi Annual sales. It smells exactly what it is described as. The perfect blend of coconut and passion fruit.
9) Dior Addict Lip Gloss in 576 - This is an amazing formula and I love this pink shade! Its the perfect color and not sticky at all.
10) Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey - I ALWAYS come back to this powder. It will always be a favorite and it works in keeping my oils down.
What were your July Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3