Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Its been a crazy 2 weeks so this is being posted a lot later than I hoped. Ill just get right into it since I surprised myself with how much I finished last month:
1) Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Organic Certified Oil - A friend gave this to me and I had no idea how to use this. I would put a little in my hair and it made it greasy and dirty looking lol I later just used it as a hot oil treatment and would put it on second or third day hair then wash it out in hopes my hair would feel softer but I didnt see or feel a difference. I definitely would not purchase this.
2) Bath & Body Works Rio Rumberry shower gel - I really liked this scent. If your Bath & Body Works still carries this I would definitely grab this! Its very tropical and fruity which I love. I would repurchase this again if they come out with it next year.
3) Tocca Cleopatra perfume - I got this little rollerball in a trio and I think this was the best one out of all 3. Its a powdery scent which I thought was just ok. I wouldnt repurchase this one.
4) EOS Passion Fruit lip balm - I liked these at first but came to realize there are more lip balms out there that are a lot more moisturizing than this. Im so happy to be done with this one because it was the last EOS lip balm I have. I wont be repurchasing these in the future.
5) Victorias Secret Incredible Daring perfume - This was limited edition and I loved the bottle but the fragrance was just ok. It was fresh and powdery. Im kind of glad it is done. I just got tired of it. I wouldnt repurchase this but I love all the limited edition VS perfumes so I cant wait to see what they come out with next.
6) Butter London Powder Room Lacquer Remover - This was nothing special. I got it in a set - I wouldnt pay full price for this. Ill stick to my Zoya Remove+ or the cheap store brand lol
7) Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening Primer - I really liked this. It had a pink tint to it and it really did make my skin look flawless and brighter. I would definitely purchase the full size. I have a lot of primers to go through but Im going to keep this one in mind for the future.
8) Up & Up Adults Gummy Multivitamin Dietary Supplement - I like these and already purchased a bigger bottle! Great value and theyre easier to take then actual pills
9) Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging concealer in Medium - I loved this but towards the end it started to oxidize on me. Not sure if it just went bad and started to do that but I wont be repurchasing this because of it oxidizing.
10) Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub - I loved and hated this. Still not sure how I feel about it. It was nice but it wasnt exfoliating enough for me but it was a great cleanser. I might repurchase this for the fact it was great for removing make up.
11) Julep nail polish in America - I got this last July in 2012 and I wore it both last year and this year but even after putting thinner, acetone, everything in it to make it thinner its just not going to work anymore. I did use over half the bottle though since I put it both on my nails and toes for about 2 weeks each year.
12) Julep Hand Cream - This smelled like sunscreen and gave a really obvious grey tint. I like the fact that it did have SPF but it felt gross. I wouldnt repurchase this.
13) Orofluido Hair Mask - I bought this on Hautelook to see if it would compare to the Natural Macadamia Nut deep hair mask and it didnt. It was juts ok. Im not going to repurchase this.
14) Bath & Body Works Wallflower in Pear - I liked this at first but then it got really strong and smelled sickly. The pear scent was fresh then turned into overpowering dead fruit. I would not repurchase this scent again.
15) Bath & Body Works Wallflower in Night Time Tea - I hope they bring this scent back because I love it so much!! Its very calming and smells just like tea. I will seriously buy everything in this scent if they bring it back. I bought it around Christmas time so Ill be keeping my eye out.
16) Bath & Body Works mini candle in Cinnamon Sugared Donut - Love this one!! So sweet and yummy! I have a wallflower in this scent.
17) Bath & Body Works small candle in White Sand - I got this last year I think and it smelled just like the beach. It was just ok. This lasted forever though! Which was good - it lasted longer than a 3 wick!
18) Bath & Body Works mini candle in Cinnamon Frosting - I will pick this one up if they come out with it again this winter! Its so sweet but has that little cinnamon hint which makes it warm and cozy.
19) Lush Lovely Jubblies breast cream - Love this! It definitely works in my opinion and the scent is so nice. I would definitely repurchase this but its a bit expensive.
20) Two Faced Brow Envy - I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS USED UP! Ive had this for YEARS (like since the first season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians) It was a great kit and obviously you get your moneys worth. It doesnt look like this anymore but Too Faced still has a similar kit. I loved it but Im not going to repurchase it because Ive decided to just use an eyeshadow for my brows for now.
21) Noir black eyeliner - I got this in a Birchbox and it was a decent black eyeliner. Nothing special.
22) Fresh Rose Face Mask - I got 3 pots of this from Sephora as a sample so I got a good 3 full uses out of this and I must say that I liked it! It made my skin feel really soft but it had actually pieces of rose in it which made the scent really strong. I might purchase this though.
23) Simple Oil Balancing cleansing wipes - Typical wipes. Got the job done but Ive had better.
What did you finish up in July? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3