Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So my Birchbox arrived super late this month. While I was tracking it, I found out it shipped from New York, made it to my city in California then got shipped to North Carolina then eventually made it to my house 2 weeks later. UPS you fail! Anyways this is what I got:
1) Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream $34 - I already had this deluxe sample in my collection so I dont know if Im glad I got a back up or disappointed I missed out on another sample. I got my first one from Little Black Bag a couple months ago and I use this whenever I travel for both day and night use. I think its pretty good. I dont think its doing anything for my dark circles but it is moisturizing.
2) DDF Acne Control Treatment $44 - Just what I needed! So glad I got an acne treatment sample because this will last me forever and I get hormonal breakouts so I like to have a serum on hand to use on those pesky once a month pimples. Ive only sampled a moisturizer from this brand before and I remember really liking it. I have high hopes for this product.
3) Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect $32 - Birchbox sent me a sample of this brands shampoo and it was pretty good. I thought this would be a detangler but its just a leave in conditioner so Ill see how it goes.
4) theBalm cosmetics InStain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush $22 - I got the shade Swiss Dot which is a peach. Im SO excited to try this since I love theBalm and they have great quality products but holey moley this sample is TINY!! I will probably get like 2 uses out of it. I got the Mary Louminizer a couple months ago and that was literally double the size of this one. So well see how this works out.
5) Birchbox Bobby Pins $5 - Um no.
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com