Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got an email back in June from Julep that had an offer for a Mystery box that had anywhere from $60 to $160 (I think?) worth of products for only $19.99. Normally this box is $60.00. I did a little research and decided to go for it since I got my first box for only a penny. I wish I had gotten more polishes but I did get some cool stuff and here it is:
- Julep Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener, 1 fl. oz. This hand lotion smells nice and is moisturizing. Full size is 3 fl. oz. for $32.
- Julep Facial For Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub, 1 fl. oz. I`ve never used a hand scrub before but it made my hands feel very soft. Full size is 3 fl. oz. for $32.
- http://Julep.com Nail File. Not sure of the value.
- Julep Elixir Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, 1 fl. oz. I love my Argan Oil and was pretty stoked to get this. This will last me a long time. I love that this comes with a dropper. I would have never thought of using a dropper but I always will now because it`s made using oils so much easier and less messy. This is full size and is $24.
- 2 Julep Nail Vernis in Emma, a sheer pearly white and Gayle a beautiful purple. These are both full size and are $14 each. The swatch has Emma alone, Emma over Gayle and Gayle alone.
This box is worth $116, excluding the nail file, all for only $19.99. I am now in love Julep! :)
Here`s my link if you want to use me as a referral :)
Pictures are mine <3