Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night I marinated two chicken breasts - 1 for tonight`s dinner and the other for my lunch tomorrow.
Ingredients I used:
- 1 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts & sliced it in half to make 2 chicken breasts because the chicken was on the thicker side
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Few dash of pepper/salt
- Few dashes of garlic powder
1. My mom thought me to cut 3 slits on the chicken so the marinate will soak in, giving the chicken more flavor.
2. I added all the wet/dry ingredients in a small bowl then wore gloves and rubbed the marinate into the chicken then to chill in the fridge overnight. You don`t have to put the chicken overnight but I did because I didn`t have time to grill the chicken at that time.
3. I heated my George Foreman grill until the orange light comes on which is about 5 minutes. I placed the breasts on the grill for about 5-6 minutes.
Overall: Prep time/cooking time is a breeze plus cleaning is easy too. Clean the grill right after you finish using it because when it`s hot - it`s a lot easier to clean. I will be putting this grill more in use! :)
Do you have a George Foreman Grill? Any recommendations?
GrilledChickenBreast JuicyGrilledChickenBreast GeorgeForemanGrill LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp