Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Guys, went shopping today in the longest time! It felt so good :D LOL, I love shopping. Gosh... here is what I got:
1) Black Front-tied Top ($17.99) : Since this is such a huge trend, I really wanted to get into it as well. I love the sheerness and the lace part in the back. It would look super cute with a maxi skirt/shorts and a bandeau underneath.
1) Polka Dot High-Low Skirt ($14.80) : I thought this was super cute, I love the color and the polka dot trend. And most of all, the high-low trend is great! I like how the inside has a skirt underneath! And I really need more color in my wardrobe!
2) Pyramid Bracelet ($6.80) : I`m sure most of you guys have seen this so many times, so why not. I picked black since it goes with everything.
3) Cuff Bracelet ($5.80) : Just so cute, I have no bracelets whatsoever and seeing everyone`s arm candy on Luuux made me want to buy more bracelets!
4) Geometrical Earrings ($3.80) : I really needed more studs, so I thought this was cool and unique. Very nice for everyday wear!
PICS ARE MINE