Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am officially addicted to Jewelmint. Prior to my first purchase, I was thinking that paying $30 for a piece of fashion jewelry is way too much. However, so far, I have been quite pleased with my purchases as I tend to only buy from Jewelmint when I have a promo code, or when something I like goes on sale.
<strong>How to find promo codes or sale items</strong>
1. Email notifications of promo codes once you sign up for Jewelmint (good discounts usually are sent towards the middle and the end of the month)
2. Browse Jewelmint`s sale section. From what I have observed, new products tend to be added every few days so check frequently. They range from $9-$15 a piece which is a great deal.
3. Jewelmint has a reward system whereby every $1 you spend, you get 10 points. Or if you refer a friend and they make their first purchase, you get 600 points. For every 3000 points, you earn a credit towards a piece of jewelry from Jewelmint.
<strong>Review of Always Have Paris Ring</strong>
1. unique hinge design
2. versatile 2-sided flippable design
3. rose gold
1. runs about 1 size too large
2. sloppy stamping of the "Je t`aime"
3. enamel side is poorly glued (the center enamel piece is so loose that it slides around slightly everytime I put it on)
Overall, I think that the design is really unique but the quality is poor. It`s also too big for me since my widest fingers is a size 6 and this one fits like a size 7. However, since I paid only $9 for it, I`m pretty content. I would definitely be disappointed though, and returned it, if I paid full price.