Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Mrs. Daisy Dukes has finally realized that she has shed 60 pounds within 6 months of eating healthy, training and being a great role model to her daughter, Maxwell with her fiancé, Eric Johnson. With Jessica $4 million contract she had promise herself that she will try out the five point plan to help her to lose the baby weight. Her five point plan are the following:
1. Stick To A Diet Her Weight Watchers: Weight Watchers reached out to Jessica Simpson because they thought she would be a great spoke person to represent Weight Watchers. The program is base on levels of food you need to concert on when you`re eating. For instant, carbs, fat, proteins and fiber. Jessica now enjoys eating healthy food throughout her diet.
2. Rely On A Support System: She got her mom and friends to joined the program with her as well. Everybody does their weight ins every Wednesday at Jessica`s house. They will talk about what their weakness are and what they`re going through the whole process of losing weights.
3. Get Serious About Fitness: Jessica started out with a four day a week workout schedule with a trainer named, Harley Pasternak. Jessica did 45 minute circuit training in each sessions. Try not to skip any workout session and be on your game. Jessica wears a pedometer which she likes to keep in track of her steps. Jessica would do a minimum of 10,000 steps a day.
4. Find Your Motivation: Her goals is to lose her weight before she gets married. Jessica is planning to get into shape the way she were before she walks down the aisle. She also use her work schedule as a motivation since she do a lot of press for Fashion Star and wants to look and feel great about herself.
5. Avoid Food Temptations: Jessica now packs her own lunches and snacks to bring to the Fashion Star. Jessica would try her best to avoids any free catering. It was smart of whoever Liz is to mark out where the goodies table are at when she needs to walk to the stage. Also, she has given up margaritas! Questionnaire: 1. Do you think she would ever lose all those weight? 2. Would you follow these tip to lose a few pounds? Follow, rate & comments. Check source link for credits. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/jessica-simpson-baby-weight-loss-confession fitness