Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recieved my January Luxebox this Friday. It was a bit late this month because they did under go some "changes". I really didn`t mind because I`ve been so busy this month that I haven`t even noticed. Plus to make up for their lateness, they provided express shipping at no extra cost. This month, we got two boxes!
The first one contained:
- A razor, "Hydro Silk", which retails for $13.99 CND
- Sample of Fekkai Advanced shampoo
The second Box:
- NYX jumbo pencil in "Iced Mocha" $5 CND
- NYX lipstick in "Heather" $4 CND
- Seattle`s Best Coffee $9.99 CND
- Curly Hair solutions $18 CND
MyScents: (Perfume Samples)
- Prada "Candy"
- Prada "Infusion D`iris
- Nina Ricci "L`air du Temps
- Nina Ricci "Nina"
- Paco Rabanne "Black XS for Her"
- Paco Rabanne "Lady Million"
I was impressed this month with my Luxebox, especially after being so disappointed with my last few Glymm boxes (which I canceled my subscription for).
The two NYX products alone were of a $10 value CND after taxes. And I really loved the variety of samples for the perfumes. As much as I love those small vile of perfume samples, they always tempt me to buy the full size, which isn`t good because I feel like my perfume collection is already too large. However they are super handy and great to throw in my purse :)
Now with all that being said, I love to seem more items from the high end makeup brands that Luxe advertises!
*images are my own