Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here are my favorites from last month!!
1) Lush Buffy Body Butter - Ive really been into exfoliating this winter and Ive actually gone through about 3 or 4 of these Buffy Body Butters. I absolutely love them! They are a bit abrasive so I wouldnt recommend them if you have sensitive skin, but other than that they literally make your skin feel like butter! Sometimes I dont even need to put lotion on after I get out of the shower. I will always repurchase this product! 3.3 oz is $11.95 (can last about 6 to 8 uses) & 7 oz is $22.95 (havent needed to buy this size yet lol)
2) Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar - Hands down my favorite luxury product from Lush. I love massage bars in the winter because they are so moisturizing and make your skin feel so soft. The only thing is you cant put your clothes on right away after using it lol but everyone who ends up brushing up against my arms are amazed by how soft I am lol its 2.6 oz (one of their bigger ones) for $9.95 and depending how much you use it can last a long time!
3) OPI Malaga Wine - This is the perfect shade for winter! I will definitely miss it once Spring comes around the corner lol Its the perfect deep red and its just so classy and sophisticated. Definitely a good one to have in your collection! Here is a Nail of the Week post:
4) Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer in Brightener - This concealer is a salmony pink shade which is great for really dark under eye circles. If I had to pick my biggest concern or insecurity on my face it would definitely be my under eye circles! I literally look ill if I dont have some sort of concealer on. I use this along with my make up forever concealer and it definitely brightens up my under eye area. I highly recommend it to anyone who has the same problem! I got this for about $8 and you can find it almost anywhere!
5) Befine Lip Exfoliator - I got this in one of my Birchboxes and at first I didnt care for it because I had always just used lip scrubs from Lush, but when I finally used my scrub all up I was forced to try this. OMG this blows lip scrubs out of the water!! Its much more gentler and more effective! My lips were instantly softer! This is usually sold with the lip serum for $25 but I have seen Befine on Hautelook where this duo was much cheaper and they also sold them separately.
6) MAKE UP FOR EVER Concealer in N1 - Although this palette is way to light for my face its really nice for my under eyes. I especially love the salmon color. I have little use for the green since I dont have redness but this is a great palette for whoever needs good cover up! Its $36 but it has lasted me forever!
7) Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover - This is the best eye make up remover I have ever tried! Im a black eyeliner girl and I just want to gently remover it and this does the trick! Its very gentle and moisturizing and just keeps my eye area very hydrated. 4.2 oz is $27 but I always have these sample sizes which last forever (thank god!) Since my powder is from Lancome I usually get it when they have a free gift and this is always included in the little gift bag.
8) Benefit Theyre Real Mascara - Everyone knows this mascara is bomb! lol Not much to say expect I LOVE IT and IT WORKS! $22 but sooooo worth it!
9) Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in April - This is a cute baby/icy pink that is perfect for when you have dramatic eye make up. I got this in a Buxom gift set as my 500 point perfect from Sephora. I love their lip glosses and lip sticks so I highly recommend any shade! They do have the tingly effect but the end result are beautiful lips! These are $18 but come in a lot of value sets.
10) Matrix Vavoom Extra-Full Freezing Spray - I used this after I curled my hair with my extensions and my friends kept calling it mermaid hair because it was so full and so bouncy. I will definitely buy the full size version because the one I have came in a little travel kit with 3 other types of Vavoom products. Not only did my hair look great, it felt great! It wasnt sticky at all which is my biggest concern when trying to get hairstyles to stay!
Have you tried any of these products? What were some of your favorites? Which ones do you want to try?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com