Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
January was a very boring month on the beauty front for me. I`ve been trying to save money so haven`t bought any new products, and have been working pretty much full time so haven`t really had time to enjoy makeup, other than for practical reasons. Therefore, my favourites have been products that keep things simple yet still highlight key features and keep me looking awake and bright.
- <i> Clinique Super City Block SPF 30+:</i> Sun protection for your face is a must, especially since it`s Summer here in Australia. I love the Clinique City Block because it has SPF, yet is light enough to wear under foundation; I also use it as my primer because I`ve found that without it, my foundation doesn`t last as long.
- <i> Urban Decay Primer Potion:</i> I recieved this with my Naked Palette and while I don`t particularly find it to be better than my TooFaced Shadow Insurance, I do find that it has a quicker application with the wand, and is thinner and therefore easier to blend in.
- <i> Urban Decay Naked Palette:</i> I gave in to the hype of this product and it was definitely worth it. The shadows in this palette are perfect for everyday and there are almost endless possibilities for combinations. The pigmentation is amazing and it makes getting ready in the morning so much faster.
- <i>Papaw Ointment and Olive Strawberry Lipbalm: </i>My lips get horrible if I apply too much lipstick throughout the day and towards the end of last year I just had enough and through this month decided to stop wearing lipstick on a daily basis and stick with lip balms. The Papaw ointment is amazing for healing cracked and dry lips, and the Olive lip balm not only smells amazing, but also feels amazing and leaves the lips moisturised for hours.
- <i>YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick 01: </i>If I do wear lipstick now, this is definitely the one. The colour is perfect for any look, the texture is amazingly creamy, and the staying power is amazing. Honestly, these lipsticks are definitely worth the money.
- <i>Nivea Anti Age Q10 Hand Cream: </i> Constantly washing my hands during the day has left my hands dry and rough. This hand cream leaves them feeling moisturised and soft and also has SPF included, protecting your hands from UV rays and keeping them looking younger in the long term.
What are your favourites for January?
*photos are my own.