Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This was my first ever Love with Food box and I have to say, I`m extremely impressed. The Love with Food box is a subscription service for only $10 a month that includes healthy, organic or all-natural foods that are perfect to take when traveling or just whenever you have a snack attack!
I got my first box for free (https://lovewithfood.com/freetrial) not expecting much but man oh man was I in for a treat (literally!). There were not 4, not 5, not even 6, but 8 snacks waiting for me in the box! 8! It was such a surprise as I thought the box wouldn`t contain much but there were soo many yummy things inside. There was a list of all the products that were included in the box as well as many coupons for the items as well as even gift cards which was super awesome!
The things I got in the box were:
1) Cassava Pops by Wai Lana - These look super yummy and I can`t wait to try them out.
2) Mini Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bar - Chocolate Dipped Coconut is actually my FAVORITE Luna Bar flavor so I was super happy to have recieved this in the box. It`s in the mini size so it`ll be perfect for a cute little snack during school!
3) Stash Breakfast in Paris Black Tea- I`ve actually never tried black tea before and I`ve heard a lot of good things about this brand so I can`t wait to try this out!
4) Bobalu In-Shell Almonds - I`m a huge nut junkie so this cute pack of almonds will be perfect for on-the-go or before my morning runs.
5) Britt Chocolates Dark chocolate covered cacao nibs - I`m obsessed with anything chocolate so when I got these cacao nibs I just about died.
6) Somersaults in Salty Pepper flavor - I see Somersaults around Trader Joe`s and Target all the time but never end up buying them for some weird unexplained reason. I`m so happy I got them in the box so I can try them out for real!
7) Big Slice fit Kettle Cooked Apples packet in Raspberry Hibiscus & Green Coffee Extract- This is something I have never heard of and am super anxious to try out. It looks to be a pouch of some kind of thick liquid with fruit in it, almost like a smoothie? I`m really not sure as to what it is but I think it`ll make for a perfect healthy breakfast tomorrow morning :)
8) Velvet Truffle- Again, I`m a huge chocolate addict so this sweet treat will be perfect for me.
These are all the items that I got in my January 2015 Love with Food Box and I could not be any more happier! Have any of you tried Love with Food before? If so, let me know!