Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2014 is flying by already! I cant believe its almost mid-February and my January Favorites are super late. My new years resolution is to finish more products and for some reason I decided to start off with all my minis and deluxe sample sizes so my favorites are looking a little tiny lol
1) One of the 3 full sized products in my favorites is the Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Merry Marshmallow Kiss. This was part of the holiday collection and honestly Im not sure if it would make a come back next year. It does NOT smell anything like marshmallows. Its literally a berry scent. I like it because its fresh and fruity but I really wanted it to smell sweet. They definitely need to change its name.
2) Lady Gaga Fame - I kept this in my purse all month and Im almost done with it. Its a really good touch up scent during the day. Its a musky scent, which I love. The staying power isnt that great but everyone always compliments me when I put it on.
3) Dior Diorshow Extase mascara - I have so many samples of this mascara, I decided to try to use most of them up. This mascara gives a really natural look to your lashes. I personally like a clumpier look but this still gave my lashes some volume. If you dont like clumpy mascaras and want a good natural everyday look, this would be perfect for you.
4) Vivo Per Lei Diamond Collection: Green Diamond Collagen Renewal Serum - I got this off of Groupon and it is normally $500 and I got it for like $25. It is an amazing serum! My skin feels so soft and looks more radiant and I know its thanks to this serum. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more products from this brand on Groupon.
5) Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum - I love this brand and I love this product. It really makes my hair soft without making it look greasy. I would definitely consider purchasing the full size once I finish up more oils in my collection.
6) Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder in 300 Beige - This is a very lightweight powder perfect for setting foundation and touching up. Ive noticed the reviews havent been so great because its not a full coverage powder. I personally like that its not full coverage because I dont want it to look cakey. If youre looking for a good setting powder, this one is amazing!
7) Benefit Hula Bronzer - I cant believe I didnt try this bronzer sooner! I never used it because I thought it would be too light for me but its actually perfect right now with my winter skin. I will definitely buy the full size once I finish up more of my bronzers.
8) Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet - I finished up 2 Baby Lips in the past and decided not to purchase them again but I received this for Christmas and I must say this formula is way better than the original. Its definitely more moisturizing and I like this hot pink shade. Its very subtle but bright, if that makes sense lol
9) It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium - I forgot where I got this sample but this concealer is amazing! Its very full coverage and really covers up my horrid dark circles. Again, I am purchasing the full size once I finish more concealers.
10) Benefit High Beam - I used to never highlight since I have oily skin but luckily this winter my oils calmed down a little and Ive been obsessed with highlighting. This is the perfect pinky pearl shade. This sample size is going to last me forever! lol
What were your January Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com