Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For someone whose new years resolution was to finish more products I didnt do a very good job the first month lol Hopefully this means a lot more empties in February!
1) Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse - Ive had this thing since forever! It lasted a really long time! You only need a little bit and 70% of the time I didnt blow dry my hair so that really contributed to me taking forever to finish this one. I love this stuff! Ill probably purchase a smaller, travel sized bottle. It gave my hair so much volume so it really does work.
2) Orofluido Elixir - This hair oil probably lasted me a little over a year and it made my hair soft and smell like vanilla. I would probably repurchase this, if my other oils I have in my collection arent as good as this one.
3) LUSH Ocean Salt - my holy grail exfoliater. This was my last back up jar but I have seriously gone through maybe 15 jars of this stuff. It gets rid of all the dead skin on my face and smells like a salty, citrus cocktail. I will obviously repurchase this again but it is expensive so Ill be using some drugstore exfoliaters in the meantime.
4) Bath & Body Works Travel Sized Body Lotion in Amber Blush - I was not a fan of this scent. Its a sickly floral scent and doesnt smell like amber at all.
5) Almay Clear Complexion Makeup in 240 Beige - This foundation was alright. It covered pretty well but I didnt notice a change in my complexion. I wouldnt repurchase this.
6) Bath & Body Works candle in Black Tie - I am devastated that I dont have a back up of this one! They better bring it back next year! It smells like a really hot man lol Its one of those cologne like scents and has green sage, sandalwood and tonka bean.
7) Victorias Secret Sanitizing Hand Gel in Love Spell - I think I bought this so I could get free shipping from http://victoriassecret.com It is $3.50 and now that I think about, thats kind of ridiculous for this little thing. Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers are much better in my opinion and theyre cheaper!
8) Missha Misa Moisturizer sample - I did not like this. It was way too thick.
9) Missha Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment sample - This made my skin feel nice but I could not handle the smell! It was a very fake fruity medicine scent. It literally makes me sick.
10) Missha Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer - This luckily didnt have that awful scent but this did nothing for my skin.
11) Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle deluxe perfume sample - This just smells like baby powder to me, which I sometimes like but Im not going to purchase this.
12) Clairol Colorseal Conditioner - I dyed my hair in January and finished up this conditioner that came with it. I love the conditioners that come with hair dyes because they make my hair really soft and makes the color last.
13) Lancome Hypnose Star mascara - This is a pretty good mascara and I have another sample of this so Im excited for that. I would purchase this once I finish more mascara samples.
14) Josie Maran Illuminator - I got this as a part of a 500 point perk from Sephora and it lasted a really long time! I got really into highlighting this winter and this was a gorgeous golden shade. I would purchase this.
15) J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve - I got this in a Birchbox and it lasted a really long time - mainly because I didnt like it. It was extremely greasy and smelled awful. BUT it did really help my dry hands and cuticles. I wouldnt purchase this though because it was too much work. Everything I touched became greasy and gross.
16) Tarte Smooth Operator deluxe sample - I personally like the Make Up Forever HD powder better. But they are basically the same product. The only difference is the Make Up Forever HD powder feels more finely milled.
17) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut - So happy this came back this spring. I love this sweet scent. It smells exactly how it sounds.
18) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Tis The Season - My favorite holiday scent! I will forever repurchase this one every year. It smells just like Christmas.
19) Bath & Body Works Wallflower bulb in Cinnamon & Clove Buds - I really liked this scent but it was so strong! I put in the downstairs living room and I could smell it throughout my entire 2-story house. I guess its a good thing though!
20) Sheseido Facial Cotton - I love these cotton pads. Yes they are ridiculously priced but I split them in half and that makes them last forever. I have one more back up pack and I will probably repurchase them again during the Sephora VIB sale.
21) Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey - Ive gone through so many of these that I have lost count. This is an amazing powder that keeps me matte and really sets my foundation. Ill definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
What did you finish in January? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com