Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first empties post! I wont guarantee to have one up every month because I tend to throw away my empty containers right after I finished it. Hopefully Ill try to remember to keep it for my next empties post. Haha.. Anyways, onto my January empties
1. Mary Kay Peach Satin Hands Hand Cream I love the smell of peaches so I love this hand cream. It also makes my hands really soft and moisturize too! I would repurchase this!
2. Nuance Salma Hayek Oxygen Activated Foaming Face Wash I love this face wash and this is the second bottle of this that I bought. It makes my face feel really clean after using it. I would repurchase this!
3. Caudalie Grape Water I love to use this every time after I wash my face. It is really soothing and moisturizing as well. It has a light grape scent, which I really enjoy. I would repurchase this!
4. Freemans Mega 8 Complex Superfruits Detoxifying Clay Facial Mask I love this mask. In general, Freeman makes really great and affordable face masks that you can buy at the drugstores. I really like how this makes my skin feel really soft after the mask. I would repurchase this!
5. Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Day Cream SPF 15 I dont really like this. It makes my skin really oily when I have oily skin to begin with. I did finish it though but I dont recommend this to oily skin people. I would not repurchase this.
6. Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder I absolutely love this powder and it keeps my face matte throughout the day. I bought this from The CCO, so Im not sure if they still have this product now. But if they do, I would repurchase this!
7. The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter I love this lip butter and it just smells so delicious that I want to eat it. Haha I like to put this on my lips every night before I go to bed and I wake up the next morning with soft lips. I would repurchase this!
8. Clean & Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment I like that this product helps control my oil but I felt like it didnt really help with my acne problems. It was just an okay product. I would not repurchase it.