Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So this month I didnt have that many favorites because Ive been on a mission to finish some of my products up! My next post will be my empties and you can see how many things I finally used up. But here are a few standout products that I loved for the month of January:
1) Soap & Glory Hand Food - I finished a hand cream last month and started using this and I loved this one too! I love that its not greasy and the scent is really nice. This was only $10 but Sephora has a smaller one for $5 so its very affordable.
2) Julep The Best Pedi Crème Ever - not sure if this is the best foot cream ever but its really nice! It has already made a difference and Ive been using it for about 2 weeks. I wish it was more easily accessible than having to buy it from http://julep.com Hopefully Sephora will pick it up since theyre already selling their nail polishes.
3) Bath & Body Works Dreamy Vanilla Woods - This is a fall scent but I started wearing it in January and used quite a bit. I love itI would definitely pick it up again in the Fall. It smells just like vanilla and caramel and musk which are all my favorite notes in perfumes.
4) Lady Gaga Fame - I hauled this a few weeks ago and got it on sale at http://sephora.com (its still in the same section! its the holiday set and is going for $45) I really like this scent even though it doesnt fit the description lol its more girly and flirty then what Lady Gaga wanted it to be. But it still smells really good.
5) Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer - Ive had this for awhile. The packaging is now in a squeezy tube but I like the square packaging of this. Anyway this primer has worked so well this winter. I have oily skin but I get some dry patches and this made my skin feel even and made my make up stay all day. Ive used half already and will probably end up finishing this soon.
6) Zoya Song - If you saw my nail of the week of this color youll know that Ive been really into blue nail polishes lately. This has got to be my favorite one so far. Ive had some bad blues back in the day that didnt work with my skintone. I love Zoya polishes in general and this has been on my toes almost all month.
7) Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair - I got this in a Birchbox in Fall and I wanted to save it for winter because it was really thick and I was scared it was going to break me out but omg I love the way this makes my skin feel. Not sure if its actually firming my skin but my skin feels like it used to in high school. Its super expensive so I dont think Ill be buying it but Im going to make this sample last lol.
8) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Cherish - At first I didnt like this because it didnt show up on my lips but I just think it needed to get warmed up a little because now it leaves this gorgeous baby pink color and I use it every morning before work and my lips stay pink until lunch. (after that I just use chapstick or lip gloss until the end of the day)
9) Be Fine Lip Exfoliator - With my lips being drier than a dessert this winter, this has really helped with making them smooth. I got this in a Birchbox too and its not as good as my Lush one but it got the job done. (Thank God I have a Lush lip scrub again)
10) Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging concealer in medium - This was amazing! I thought it wasnt going to be that great but it really does match your skin. I wanted an anti aging concealer for my face for any spots and I really liked the way this has been working.
What were your January favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com